Events | AASA AGA 2017 | Presentation downloads
Where: Wild Coast Sun, Eastern Cape, South Africa
When: 12 to 15 October 2017
- Press release
- Event Sponsors
- Panel/Speakers bios
- Presentation downloads
- Photo Gallery
- 2016/17 Annual Report
Click on the AASA AGA 2017 presentation you wish to download:
AASA CEO, Chris Zweigenthal, Industry Address
- Chris Zweigenthal's Industry Address document.
- Chris Zweigenthal's Industry Address slide presentation.
- Welcome Address by Sihle Zikalala, the Kwazulu-Natal MEC for Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs.
- Keynote Address by Paul Steele, Senior Vice President, Member and External Relations and Corporate Secretary, IATA: Building Human Capital for African Airlines.
- Keynote Address by Professor Nawal Taneja, Ohio State University, Columbus Ohio, USA
Subject: Building Human Capital – an international perspective, and taking on board new technology. Case Study: Mdatya Satellite School
- Keynote Address by Refilwe Ledwaba, Founder and Executive Director of Southern African Women in Aviation and Aerospace (SAWIA) and Women and Aviation (W&A): Human Capital from a Grassroots Perspective.
- Keynote Address by Dr. Thabi Leoka, Economic Strategist at Argon Asset Management: Africa's Growth Potential.