L News & Industry Affairs / AASA
L AASA News
Spotlight / 2022
- December 29. Operations at O.R. Tambo Airport return to normal
- December 28. Systems in place to resolve flight delays at OR Tambo, says Minister Sisulu
- December 20. Airline Association on 2022 and the outlook for 2023: ‘We will approach the year with caution, hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst’
- December 20. Visa Exemption for holders of ordinary passports: Republic of Kenya
- December 13. Aviation experts, pilots raise concerns after SA air traffic control communication breakdown
- December 12. Is tourism the answer to rebuilding Africa’s aviation industry?
- December 12. [EVENT: AFRAA 54th AGA] Acing the Roadmap to Sustainable African Aviation
- December 9, African open skies on horizon
- December 2. Africa must industrialize: 10 key points that African leaders committed to at the just concluded summit on industrialization and economic diversification
- December 1. Africa's air cargo market contracts over 8%
- December 1. October Passenger Demand & Forward Bookings Signal Continuing Recovery
- November 30, Open Skies? Single African Air Transport Market Gains Momentum
- November 29, SARS just launched a new travel pass. It is voluntary – for now. Here's how it works.