L Skills Development & Training Programmes/Business Solutions
L Skills Development / 2023
L AASA & IATA Training Programmes
- Dates: 21 - 22 February & 7 - 8 March &
18 - 20 April 2023
Virtual Sustainability Training Programme
AASA Training Programmes
Time: 09: 00 – 17:00
Date: Wednesday, 29th March 2023 – a full day of learning and doing.
Venue: The Protea Hotel – OR Tambo
Address: Corner of York &, Gladiator Street, Rhodesfield, Kempton Park, Johannesburg, 1619
Phone: +27 011 977 2600
Business Solutions by AASA
One-Day Immersion Programme for Airline Executives
29 March 2023 | Johannesburg | Protea Hotel OR Tambo
The implementation sessions for the three critical areas for airlines, who are focusing on developing the resilience required for their businesses, are around the corner: Wednesday, 29 March 2023 to be precise.
The one-day immersion experience is designed for airline executives who are responsible for these critical areas:
|1. Revenue Management||Generating income for the business as efficiently and effectively as possible|
|2. Fleet Planning||Identifying and sourcing the aircraft required for the best fit to the business plan and model|
|3. Network Planning||Operating to destinations that bring the best results to the business|
Our objective is simple: give our Members all the support they need to achieve their business survival and growth objectives.
We have assembled a team of experienced people who are very keen to impart their knowledge to the participants while engaging them in meaningful and practical methods, enabling them to implement what they have learnt when they get back to their organisations.
The subject matter experts who will be facilitating the Implementation Sessions have invaluable experience and insights – they have gone through similar challenges in their careers. They are collaborating with AASA to impart their experiences and knowledge for the benefit of the participants.
Our facilitators will assume that the participants already have a certain level of experience and exposure. The practical exercises that they will give to the participants will require application of the principles taught in the sessions.
Learn, Do, Adjust, Do. This is how the sessions will be managed. Learn from the best. Do what needs to be done. Adjust your processes as required. Do what needs to be done.
The Facilitators provide the resource our Members need:
- Mr. Jerome Simelane (Revenue Planning, Scheduling & Airline Partnerships Specialist). Generating income for the airlines Jerome has worked with (including SAA, SA Express and Fly Blue Crane) is his passion. Expect to hear the latest trends from him. A straight talker, he will give you insights to take back to your work.
- Mr. Sean Mendis (Airline Executive, Author and Visionary Changemaker). Sean will facilitate the Aircraft Fleet & Leasing overview.
- Mr. Orhan Sivrikaya (HITIT Business, Scheduling & Network Planning Specialist). Orhan, who excelled in Network Planning at Turkish Airlines and HITIT, will be facilitating the Network Planning session. The correct network decisions enable the airline to achieve its objectives.
- Mr Phillip Collings (Hahn Air Director of Corporate Sales). Phillip will participate as a Supporting Facilitator regarding the importance of Distribution and Retailing in the Revenue Management session.
Time is now
Each airline member should nominate one person per module – that means one person for the Revenue Management session, one person for the Fleet Planning session, and one person for the Network Planning session.
AASA in conjunction with its partners will cover the costs of the sessions, the meals, and all the material that will be handed out. Your investment is the cost of transport and or lodging for those who will be coming from out of town.
Who should attend?
We recommend that our Airline Members nominate their participants from the following areas:
- Revenue Management Managers
- Network Planning Managers
- Fleet Planning and Performance Managers
- Sales Channels and Distribution Managers
- Nominate your participants.
- Register them with AASA @ email@example.com
- Secure their accommodation if they are coming from out of town @ The Protea Hotel – OR Tambo
Download this information in .pdf format.
AASA WELCOMES ALL PARTICIPANTS. WE ARE IN IT TO WIN…TOGETHER!